Re: Welcome to iris-talk@onelist.com

From: ORCAiriser@aol.com

Hi John,
Sandra and I both lost our AOL accounts at work (long story) and didn't want
to keep missing the digests, so we added this screenname to a new account for
both of us for the meantime. We really didn't want to miss any more of iris
talk. So I guess now we're ORiriser (Sandra on THAT side of the border and
CAiriser (for me on the CA side of the border. ) I don't think we are going
to make our planned trip your way. Thanks so much for the offer to visit you
and your garden. We are at least going to take a day trip to Redding-they are
about 3 weeks ahead of us although Sandra did have her first SDB bloom
yesterday.
I am assuming that we don't need to do anything official if our other email
addresses don't work but if we do, please let us know. (ORiriser@aol.com and
IrisCath@aol.com)
Happy bloom season,
Cathy Council

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!