OT:Recorder

From: StorYlade@aol.com

The Recorder arrived with today's mail.  Is the type of cover a keeper or a
one time thing?  I like it.  Makes it a little easier to keep up with.  I
won't get a chance to read it until tomorrow, but I'm sure it's great.

Rosalie, sorry to hear about your accident and glad your injurie are minor.

Betty from Bowling Green Ky where warm weather has arrived and the stalks are
growing by 2 to 3 inches per day.

New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
http://www.ONElist.com
Sign up for a new e-mail list today!