HYB: Eurythmic

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

EURYTHMIC has pollen this season, and I have been spreading it
everywhere.  I had a pod on it last year, but it fell off after about
three weeks.

Has anybody had any success with it?  I can't recall seeing it in any
parentages.  Are there any children?

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (a stalk of VIOLET SHIMMER has four open flowers
today.  In looking at the bud count, there are three in the terminal
and three on some branches..doesn't beat PACIFIC OVERTURES
though with four in the terminal, which I had last year so it is not
a freakish thing)

Shop.theglobe.com * One-Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Jewelry, Kids, Sporting Goods, Apparel, More!!