OT:visitors

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Hello all, we have been meeting new iris friends from (chat line) and
seeing old friends from many states lately!!  Just love this time of
year even though it is very busy.  Our bloom is at about 20 percent,
high dry winds are taking their toll!!  Just can't believe how beautiful
iris really are!! So many colors and combinations of colors that I rush
around the field yelling "you just have to see this one"!!!  All our new
ones (purchases) are doing well and it is so exiting to watch them
develope and open up.  Been trying to take pictures of them, making
slides also so we should have a good slide selection this year.  Well
I'm off to Manteca Library to do an iris presentation to help celebrate
the Libraries anniversary!! Lorraine at Woodland iris Gardens

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6