Re: HYB: Eurythmic

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Hi Walter,

Sorry, I can't help you on Eurythmic but I am interested in hearing about
the multiple socketed iris.  I had heard of double socketed and the
occasional freaky triple but quadruple?  Are there others?  Are there now
stable triple socketed ones for both terminal and branches (other than
VIOLET SHIMMER)?

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

> From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
>
> EURYTHMIC has pollen this season, and I have been spreading it
> everywhere.  I had a pod on it last year, but it fell off after about
> three weeks.
>
> Has anybody had any success with it?  I can't recall seeing it in any
> parentages.  Are there any children?
>
> Walter Moores
> Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (a stalk of VIOLET SHIMMER has four open flowers
> today.  In looking at the bud count, there are three in the terminal
> and three on some branches..doesn't beat PACIFIC OVERTURES
> though with four in the terminal, which I had last year so it is not
> a freakish thing)

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6