Re: TB:Helen Cochran

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Thank you for the info on HELEN COCHRAN:
> Helen Cochran has been in my garden since its intro year, a generous
> from Stockton Gardens.  It is a pure white here, no blue in it at all and
> is a mid-late to late season bloomer here; very tall, excellent
Mine also came from Stocton Iris Gardens, but as a purchase.  I wrote them
since I had questions as to the correct identity, but only received a form
letter back which made no reference to my doubts.  So, I ordered HC again
from Stockton, but the new one will not bloom this year for comparison.
variety I have is definitely blue white.  Very similer in color to
and even slightly more blue than GLACIER POINT.  I'm pretty sure it is not

Donald Eaves

Has ONElist changed your life?
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!