Re: TB:Helen Cochran

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Cindy,

Thank you for the info on HELEN COCHRAN:

> Helen Cochran has been in my garden since its intro year, a generous
extra
> from Stockton Gardens.  It is a pure white here, no blue in it at all and
it
> is a mid-late to late season bloomer here; very tall, excellent
branching.

Mine also came from Stocton Iris Gardens, but as a purchase.  I wrote them
since I had questions as to the correct identity, but only received a form
letter back which made no reference to my doubts.  So, I ordered HC again
from Stockton, but the new one will not bloom this year for comparison.
The
variety I have is definitely blue white.  Very similer in color to
CLEARWATER
and even slightly more blue than GLACIER POINT.  I'm pretty sure it is not
HELEN COCHRAN.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net

Has ONElist changed your life?
http://www.ONElist.com
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!