Bloom Report

In a message dated 4/22/99 12:12:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MAILER-DAEMON@onelist.com writes:

<<
 Dear Mark,
      Footprints should have been labeled Fingerprints,( My mistake),
however,
 since it is chaoclate brown and not violet with a  near black spot, it needs
 to be renamed LITTLE BUCCANEER. At least the picture looks right.
      I still don't know if it has a chocolate fragrance.
      Peachy Face has 2 buds. Little buccaneer has one more bud. And I have 2
 or more buds on another pink SDB, Bright Visions. Roustabout (SDB) has a bud
 about 1 inch from the ground. Also my first TB is starting to send up
stalks:
 Eagle's Flight . Maybe I'll have a bloom open tomorrow.
      We has a beautiful day today for my birthday. It got into the 80's and
 the tulips and bright pink creeping phlox are helping me wait for the iris
 bloom. Also my tree peonies each had 30 buds and are within days of
beginning
 to open. Even my newer yellow tree peony(4 years old) has 6 buds, maybe more
 down in the folliage.
       Annette Milch   Lexington , KY     zone 5/6         TMilchh@aol.com

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at onelist.com.

<iris-talk@onelist.com>:
validate: fatal
Your email account has been bounced. This means that email sent to your
account over several days has been returned to us. This is sometimes
because email boxes fill up, or because of configuration problems.

To have your email account reset, go to www.onelist.com and select the
User Center link. From there you will be able to reset your account.

This email was sent from the address: iris-talk

     Footprints should have been labeled Fingerprints,( My mistake), however,
since it is chaoclate brown and not violet with a  near black spot, it needs
to be renamed LITTLE BUCCANEER. At least the picture looks right.
     I still don't know if it has a chocolate fragrance.
     Peachy Face has 2 buds. Little buccaneer has one more bud. And I have 2
or more buds on another pink SDB, Bright Visions. Roustabout (SDB) has a bud
about 1 inch from the ground. Also my first TB is starting to send up stalks:
Eagle's Flight . Maybe I'll have a bloom open tomorrow.
     We has a beautiful day today for my birthday. It got into the 80's and
the tulips and bright pink creeping phlox are helping me wait for the iris to