Re: CULT: Infelicitous Terminology

From: "Perry Dyer" <pdyer@flash.net>

Yep.  Me and Miss Kitty.  Since the convention is coming, I have skipped
buying any new daylilies this spring and opted to hire some help to spiff up
the place.  Still won't be a "showplace" -- I've only been here 2 years and
am still fighting the basics (bermuda grass, weed seeds blowing in from all
around), but I'll bet the convention folks will have plenty of bloom to see.
(I should be right at peak).

Immediately after convention, I am going to add a pre-emergent called
Surflan to help tackle the weeds this summer.  I try not to use too many
chemicals, but I figure that will be safe as anything.  Oh yes, and we do go
through Roundup like I go through Coca-Cola's.  The acreage is (was) bermuda
grass, so we would apply Roundup twice to kill out the bermuda as we built
new beds.

Perry Dyer