BULB: I. bucharica bloom

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: Irisborer@aol.com
> Kathy Guest - who noticed her I. bucherica (little white and yellow
jewels)
> are blooming their fool heads off in the Guest Garden (Zone 6ish -
southern
> exposure)

Kathy,

Spring must have arrived at the Guest Manor with supersonic speed! It does
not seem that long ago that you were noting that your garden was blanketed
with five feet of snow - it was certainly well after all the snow had
melted here. I. bucharica has been in bud here for ages - or so it seems -
but no open flowers yet. We have been backing our way into spring - March
was warm, but April has been chilly.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com
Still thinking over your "job offer"

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!