What is MI ?
-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Fisher [mailto:fisherc@jjemail.net]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 1999 13:16
To: iris-talk@onelist.com
Subject: [iris-talk] Re: Re OT-BIO

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 23, 1999 06:13

O.K. , Carol Fisher, you have me (and I imagine many others) stumped.  Where is "up here" that you moved, and what does the "Mio" stand for?
 Mio is the name of our town Mio, MI.  Moved up from Holly, Mi a nice zone 5 with another month of growing season and great soil and not so great iris borers.Mother and I had grown iris in Oakland co. Mi for 35 years before we found out about borers not a welcome introduction.  Did a 15 min radio interview promoting our next meeting ,where I will speak on grooming, what judges look for transporting...open to everybody, so while Region 6 is enjoying there regional you know where I will be.
Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net