Re: MED: MDB Bloom Season

From: Patsiris@aol.com

I would love to be a part of such a project, but unless the newer MDBs have
changed from when I grew them, they would only bloom here about one year in
ten because of our not cold enough winters.  I finally threw all of mine away
and got SDBs instead.   I do grow all the other catagories, though.
                                                                    Pat in

Share the wealth!
Tell a friend about ONElist's 130,000 free e-mail communities!