Re: Re OT-BIO

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

In a message dated 4/23/99 3:12:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net writes:

<< What is MI ?

 Michigan (I think)

MI is Michigan
MO is Missouri
MT is Montana
ME is Maine
MA is Massachuettes
MS is Mississippi

I used to work in the subscriptions dept. for a magazine. It's weird the
things you pick up! I used to be able to look at a zip code and could tell
you what state it was in, and in a lot of cases, could tell you the city (or
at least the largest nearby city). The zip code information has long since
left my brain but I don't think I'll ever forget the state abbreviations!

Joni in GA
zone 7b
AIS, HIPS, GIS
who's very much enjoying the bloom display but who's also looking at a
beautiful antique burgundy TB and has no idea what it is!

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe5