Re: Re Med:MDB bloom OT-BIO

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 4/23/99 7:11:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fisherc@jjemail.net writes:

<<  I became president last year the first thing we did was become an AIS
affiliate  >>

Dear Carol:

Welcome to Iris-talk.  I was so glad to read in the Region Six Newsletter
that the Mio Irisarians had become an affiliate.  When I was RVP, I tried to
get that going, but it didn't make it off the ground.  It sounds as though
you're a determined lady.  I still have fond thoughts of Mio and Ben Azer.  A
long time ago my husband and I judged the Mio Iris Show and we came up there
one fall to give a program.

Dorothy Willott in Northeastern Ohio

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!