CULT: Iris Bloom Indicators

From: Karen Jellum <7kjellum@3rivers.net>

I would be interested in joining the project for indicators of the bloom
season.  I have planting areas that would be Zone 3 and Zone 2 in Montana.
However, I would have to order whatever you decide would be the standards
and perhaps would not have information to report the first year unless the
varieties are decided upon soion enough to order this season.

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US