Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project

From: DWiris@aol.com

Your plan sounds great.  I'll be thinking about possible cultivars to use.  I
think they should be neither very old nor very new varieties.  We consider
our home garden to be Zone 5 and our public garden to be Zone 6.  It would be
interesting to compare the results at both sites.

Dorothy Willott in Ohio

Looking to expand your world?
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!