Re: AIS: OKC Forecasts

From: "Martha Brown" <mbrown@pldi.net>

As changeable as the weather is in Oklahoma  check the forecast then pack
for the possibilities of 90*F (day before yesterday 100 miles north of OKC)
or highs of only 50*F (today), prepare for hot sun with high humidity or
cool with rain, winds of 5-35 mph.  Our weather forecasts are often only a
general idea and can change daily.  If a front comes through it can drop 10
to 20 degrees in less than an hour.  Layers which can be added or removed
as necessary are probably the best way to dress.  Sunscreen and a hat (that
you won't have to chase if its windy) will make three days of  garden tours
much more comfortable.

M Brown
NW Oklahoma, USA
USDA Zone 6b,  Sunset Zone 35