REB: Immortality

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

Lloyd, just for your information.  We have been having trouble with
Immortality for two years now; die back, no bloom and overall unhealthy
looking.  Linda moved Immortality last fall, partial shade under a
walnut tree.  We now have a lot of new growth on very healthy looking
plants and many bloom stalks!  Figure this one out!

Glenn

--
Glenn & Linda Simmons
mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!