Re: HIST: ZUA and florentina

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: JForte21@aol.com
> I think I read somewhere that ZUA was a sport of florentina.  Can anyone
> corroborate this?
> Also, what's the correct way to
> write "florentina"?  It's a variety of I. germanica isn't it?  So do I
> it in all caps?

The 1939 AIS Checklist indicates that ZUA is a sport of FLORENTINA (all
caps), which it also states is a cultivar (of germanica) and not a species
itself, as was formerly believed.

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US