AIS: Unhappy news

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

I heard tonight that Ruth Simmons, AIS Secretary died today in the hospital of
cancer. She is survived by her husband, 2 daughters and grandchildren.

I don't know any more than that, but I am sure that a memorial fund will be
established in the near future.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Shop.theglobe.com * One-Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Jewelry, Kids, Sporting Goods, Apparel, More!!
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe0