Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	Jeff Walters wrote:

>The classes of iris to be observed will include: Dwarf Bulbous (e.g., Ii.
>danfordiae & reticulata), MDB, SDB, IB, MTB, BB, TB, AB, SIB, SPU, JI, and
>LA. Aril and PCI classes are omitted due to the limited areas in which they
>are typically grown, and SPEC irises because their diversity makes it
>infeasible to characterize their bloom sequence as a class by the method

	Question: In the TB, BB and IB classes, will there be two *sections*?
	One that concentrates on modern tets and one that is primarily
	concerned with the classic diploid usually referred to as historic?
	I certainly would vote for this (if there was voting). I was off-line
	due to the crash of my ISP's mail server for almost 24 hrs. so I
	have missed most of these discussions. I know, I know to check in
	the archives in a couple of days.

	Also, I would also like to be included (along with Karen) in a
	very different Zone 3 climate. Yes, there are differences....we
	get abundant rainfall here. A blessing for beardless and a curse
	for bearded (usually but not always).

Ellen Gallagher    /     e_galla@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA   /   Zone  3
Berlin, NH    in   'The Great North Woods'
To subscribe to Siberian iris e-mail robin:

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate