MED: MAYAs

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

>From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>
>
>> MAYA MIST
>
>I'm into Mayan stuff.  Is there really an MDB called MAYA MIST?  Or

did you
>meant to say MAYA MINT?

Hi Dennis,

Yes, I meant to say MAYA MIST which I currently grow. There is an MDB
named MAYA MINT too (which I do not grow but is easy to find in
commerce). I also grow one from the same hybridizer named MAYA MAKITA.
and if I am not mistaken there are more MAYAs out there to be had.

All these MAYA names are making MAYA head spin......

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8
AIS, KCIS, HIPS and MIS
And Friday Night Chat-o-phile
sterling_o@hotmail.com

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6