Re: SPEC : Iris Foetidissima seeds

From: tomd@fones.cals.lib.ar.us (Tom Dillard)

I have grown Iris foetidissima from seeds...and I do not remember any need
to stratify the seeds.  I got good germination on all occasions.

Tom W. Dillard, Curator
Butler Center for Arkansas Studies
Central Arkansas Library System
100 Rock Street
Little Rock, Arkansas  72201
(501) 918-3054

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!