Re: MED: MAYAs

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>Hi Dennis,
>
>Yes, I meant to say MAYA MIST which I currently grow. There is an MDB
>named MAYA MINT too (which I do not grow but is easy to find in
>commerce). I also grow one from the same hybridizer named MAYA MAKITA.
>and if I am not mistaken there are more MAYAs out there to be had.
>
>All these MAYA names are making MAYA head spin......

Well maya oh maya!  I'll be darned.  What's the scoop on MAYA MIST then?  I
grow MAYA MINT (two clumps) because it's supposedly green & blue.  But maya
clumps of it haven't bloomed yet.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Has ONElist changed your life?
http://www.ONElist.com
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!