Re: MED: MDB Bloom Season

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>Both MAYA MINT and MAYA MIST were hybridized by Audrey Machulak along with

Cool!  I don't suppose anyone would like to post the descriptions of these
(or email me them in private)?  MAYA MINT is the only one I remember seeing
for sale.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!