Fwd: Ruth Simmons Funeral

Paul Gossett just called and told me that Ruth Simmons is at the Hart Wyatt
Funeral Home in Walters, OK---and the funeral will be 2pm Monday at lst
Christian Church in Walters, OK. (Ruth was devout Catholic, but they had to
go to larger chruch because of expected turnout---she was much loved, as you
all know).

I called the funeral home (580-875-3323) and they helped me locate local
florist right across from the funeral home.  The name of the shop is LADYBUG
(580-875-3138), and the lady apparently lives right there at the shop.  Even
though it was almost nine when I called she took my order for a floral
arrangement with irises for delivery tomorrow.  So if anyone else wants to
send flowers you may be able to get her there even on Sunday.  Will one of
you who is on the iris list please make sure this info gets on right away.
Thank you. Clarence

PS.  I thought you might appreciate the message from Romeo and Juliet that I
asked be put on the flowers.  "Death lies on her, like an untimely frost,
Upon the sweetest flower of all the field."  And she was that, indeed!