Fwd: Re: OT: weather and Oklahoma and Iris tours

Dear Perry,
     A year from now we will be where you are now.  Today Dallas had the
first of two pre-
convention tours to three of next years gardens.   Three more gardens will be
on tour tomorow.   The gardens here were somewhat past peak, but there was
still so much
to see that we nearly had to drag the folks back to the busses.   That cool
spell you talked about was felt here also.   The spectacular Clark garden in
Cool, TX was in Cold!
TX today.   Those of you who saw at the Ft. Worth convention won't recognize
     Meanwhile back in Dallas, where my Spurias are in full bloom, I found
bloom stalks on two Aril-bred clumps and several daylilies.   I guess I
should check the Chrysanthemums.
                                                        Pat in mixed up