Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 4/23/1999 10:31:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<< PROCEDURE: A key factor in launching this project will be to establish the
 initial list of the indicator cultivars. To reduce clutter on Iris-talk,
 anyone who has suggestions for potential indicators may send them to me
 offlist at my private email address listed below. I will collate and
 combine all responses I receive and post them back to the list for further
 comment. >>

If I may say something 'publically' on this project - and your taking over
the helm, Jeff...... I think that this is the most valuable effort we've
undertaken as a group - and I'm PROUD of us for coming up with a project that
will expand the knowledge of irises and their habits.... and I'm happy that
Jeff has accepted the point position - since he's obviously got a handle on
how the project should go.

This is the type of research that is really not possible as efficiently and
effectively in any other medium.

I have added Jeff's address to my address book and I await BLOOM SEASON!

Kathy Guest

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!