Re: Re OT-BIO

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 4/23/1999 10:23:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
z88keys@mindspring.com writes:

<< >Dear  Kathy:  Thank you very, very much for the beautiful and informative
 >issue of the Reblooming iris Recorder!  All of you should see it and read
 >it. Lloyd  in  Durham, NC, where the talls are approaching peal of bloom. >>

Thank you for the lift, Lloyd!  I am going to get the rest of the RECORDERS
in today's mail for Charlie... and Rosalie will have some in OK.

Kathyguest... who has sold 7 local memberships in recent days in the
Reblooming Iris Society

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6