Re: OT: FYI - quirks of digest mode

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

When you receive in the Onelist Digest mode, attachments are NOT included.
Also in the Onelist List archives, any attachments on messages are NOT

When you are in REGULAR mode for the Onelist mailing lists the attachments
ARE included with your download of your mail.

Now with Iris Talk, we are lucky enough to have an alternate archive of our
list messages which also includes all the previous Iris-List messages. This
is the Mallorn list archives. Attachments to messages ARE stored and
available in this archive.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI