OT-Bio Gene Bush

From: "GeneBush" <genebush@otherside.com>

Hello to all of you Iris fanciers.
	I have been watching the messages flow for a few days now and darned if I
do not recognize a few names here. Like walking through the door to any new
meeting, it is always good to have a couple of "old faces" to help move
things along more comfortably.
	My interest in Iris are primarily the species and clean shaven. I am
especially fond of the dwarf forms.
	I have been growing and collecting Iris for around 10 to 12 years now.
Began with the Tall Bearded that someone gave me, and then saw some photos
of the species. My favorites.. if one can have favorites among his
children, are the crested forms. Iris cristata and all its forms I can
find, Iris tectorum, Iris gracilipies. I. forestii was added to the list a
couple of years ago and think I am enjoying that one. This year looks as
though I will be on the lookout for the Iris fulva selections and hybrids.
	For those of you in the area, or passing through, there is a garden and
you are welcome to visit. There is always something cool in the fridge, a
shade tree to sit under along with a few chairs.
	Gene Bush     Southern Indiana    Zone 6a     Munchkin Nursery
          around the woods - around the world
genebush@otherside.com     http://www.munchkinnursery.com

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6