Re: OT-Bio Gene Bush

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

Hey!!!!!  Welcome aboard!!!!  What a pleasant surprise to see you here.

When's a good time to visit your garden?  I almost came down to Louisville
this past Thursday, but cancelled my trip due to heavy rain.  I would have
made a side trip to Depauw to meet you, but.....

I grow some Iris fulva varieties, but they are not increasing very well.  I
have the tall red, the dwarf red, and a tall yellow form.  My soil is
probably too neutral for their liking.

I have two cristata forms....a blue one, and a white one.  The white is
quite vigorous and should produce plenty of bloom this season.

Well, again, it's good to see you here!  Enjoy the discussions.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.ONElist.com
Friends tell friends about ONElist!