Re: Bloom Report

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Mark,
     Thanks for the bloom report.
     I also have Black Gamecock, LA, and new this year for me. Hope mine
blooms. Last year I had 4 new LA's but they did not bloom, hoping for better
this year.
     I have more SDB's starting to bloom: Baby Blessed has 4 bloom stalks,
Grapesicle has at least 4, Sunstrip has 2, Bright Vision as 2, Tantara has 1
( and it has never bloomed for me before). Lemon Pop (IB) has 4 bloomstalks
and is gorgeous.
     Annette Milch    Zone 5/6  Lexington, KY       TMilchh@aol.com

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!