Re: HYB:IB x IB

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 4/25/99 5:00:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, srust@fidnet.com
writes:

<< Since my daughter is interested in reblooming iris, she
 decided to run an experiment on IB fertility herself.   >>

 Cindy:

The Medianite Editor, Nyla Hughes, has been trying to get reports on IB
fertility.  A report on your daughter's experiment would really be
appreciated.  Any given IB is not necessarily sterile.  This has generally
been a problem in advanced generations, especially when incorporating other
species.  We have gotten seed on IBs, but never had anything worth
introducing from them.

Dorothy

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!