mggibson where are you

From: Patsiris@aol.com

A couple of days ago Ms. Gibson wrot iris-talk and asked for help with an
arrangement she is to make for her local show.   I sent some info. to what I
thought was her E-mail address since I didn't think everyone would be
interested.  It came back.  If you are out there and still want the info.,
please ask again and I will try again.
       Pat in Dallas

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US