Re: Bloom Sequence Project Update

From: Claire235@aol.com

Jeff,

Thought you had someone from this area 7/8 but will be glad to
volunteer if not.  Maybe my barrier island iris growing in the sand/
plus may be of interest.  I do grow a bit of everything and love
the challenge.

Claire Honkanen, Isle 0f Palms, SC Region V zone 7/8
Arils are finished and some medians.  Historics, species and
rebloomer bearded in abundance in my garden right now.  Spurias
showing bloom stalks, last year they were in full bloom at the end
of April; No Siberians showing bloomstalks as yet (that's my
biggest challenge) and Japanese have lovely foliage.

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe5