Re: Bloom Report

From: "janet & shan" <shan@montana.net>

We hae had Yo Yo blooming for a week.  It has bloomed a week earlier than
last year.  The next one to bloom will be AZAP.  Also bloomed this time last
year.  Blooms coming on Cry Baby, Vamp, Candy Apple, Lo Ho Silver.  Billings
in south central Montana is listed as Zone 4, however we get less moisture
than western Montana and more sun and less wind than the highline.  If you
need another bloom reporter from this zone in Montana, we would be
interested in participating in the project.  Our iris are a variety of
dwarf, intermediate and tall bearded.  Also have a few siberian.  Have a
variety of older named iris too.  Received  Seven Falls from Barbara Mann
last fall, it has lots of new growth and a bloom coming.  Janet & Shan

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!