From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Two of our best
>rebloomers are IBs.  They are Precious Little Pink and Constant >Companion.She never used them in hybridizing before because she >believed IBs were infertile.  She crossed Constant Companion x >Precious Little Pink several times.  She has seed pods on each flower.

Cindy, I too, believed there wasn't much point trying. I wrote to Barry Blyth, re fertility, in the IB MAGIC CHILD, and his response was "Try it for yourself". So I did. I got 7 pods from one clump, crossed to IB's and TB's. They are definitely viable seeds, as some are putting down roots already. I'll let you know how these go.
Cheers, Jan Clark

Did you know that knowledge is power?
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!