HIST:pumila atroviolacea

From: Karen Jellum <7kjellum@3rivers.net>

I am ordering pumila atroviolacea to grow and compare it to the ones in the
deserted cemeteries from 1919.  (A number of members concluded that is what
the unknown iris might be.)  Is there a companion historic iris I might
plant in my yard with p. atroviolacea while I'm waiting for it to grow and
bloom?

Since p.atroviolacea is the only thing that survived in the cemeteries,
should I just concentrate on planting more of it there to be historically
correct?

Karen

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
http://www.ONElist.com
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!