Bloom report

From: Vicki Craig <craigiris@earthlink.net>

Hi all,

Greater Portland Iris Society had it's early show Saturday and I was
unable to go. I'm sure others will give us a report.

We have over 60 SDB's out of 100 that are now in bloom plus 6 MDB's
still blooming. We dabble very little with SDB's so was surprised and
delighted to find one of our seedlings is white with a rich lavender
beard. There is no aphylla in this one.

Sure would like to know of others with this same color combination.
Would appreciate references from anyone who knows of some.

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
Come join one of the 130,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!