Re: HYB:IB x IB

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Thanks for the info on the IB x IB crosses that are germinating for you,
Jan.  What I wonder is this:  will an IB x TB cross be fertile with TBs?
And, perhaps IB x IB crosses would be fertile with each other and other IBs?
Sort of like some arilbred "fertile families"?  I just don't know about the
chromosome counts.

Cindy Rust, Missouri

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!