Re: mggibson where are you

From: "Char Randall" <charandmike@email.msn.com>

>From: Patsiris@aol.com
>A couple of days ago Ms. Gibson wrot iris-talk and asked for help with an
>arrangement she is to make for her local show.

To: Pat in Dallas

I have been watching and waiting for someone to reply to this request! In
fact I sent an email message to that person on Sat. morn. asking if anyone
had replied as I was really interested too. My mail wasn't returned (to my
knowledge) but no reply either. I am never sure just what to post to the
group and what to send off list. Some people are very gracious and kind and
respond to off list questions and others evidently write only for the
masses. The experience and knowledge on this list is really wonderful. Thank
you all for sharing. Starting to ramble.

Would you mind sending the info you had for this person to me too?

Char Randall
Melba, ID

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!