Re: SHOW: NMLIS

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: "Walter Moores"
> 	The North Mississippi Lakes Iris Society held its show at the First
> United Method Church in Grenada, MS, on Saturday, the 24th of April.
>
> 187 stalks were entered and here are the awards:
>
> 	Best Specimen (QOS)			STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN		Truman Scarborough

Walter,

I have been growing STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN (Lauer, '93) since 1994, and it has
been an outstanding performer in every way here. I am pleased to see
evidence that it is doing well in your very different environment, too. STH
is a candidate for the Wister Medal on this year's AIS Judges' ballot. I
think it is worthy of very serious consideration.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

Did you know that knowledge is power?
http://www.ONElist.com
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!