CONV: Geek Dinner

From: Irisborer@aol.com

I'm sending a series of 3 posts.... (4 to John I Jones) to bring everyone up
to date with the upcoming GEEK DINNER at the Oklahoma Convention.

The first post will be a list of everyone who has registered (gotta
register!), with their e-mail addresses.  If I'm missing an address, please
be so kind as to send it to me, rather than hope I will research it.  We're
doing new tags for the dinner crowd, so if you want one, make sure I have
your e-mail address.  Up to 38 folks now!

If I missed anyone, sing out.... I miss lots these days.

first name	last name	address
Lew	Best	lewbest@mail2.texnet.net
Linda	Best	lewbest@mail2.texnet.net
Mary	Brown
Charlie	Brown	broiris8@airmail.net
Donna	Brown	broiris8@airmail.net
Vernon	Brown	ddbro@llano.net
Dana	Brown	ddbro@llano.net
Rosalie	Figge	RYFigge@aol.com
Ellen	Gallagher
Silverberg	guest
Kathy	Guest	Irisborer@aol.com
Ernie	Henson	erni@midwest.net
Ann	Henson	erni@midwest.net
Clare	Honankan
Jay	Hudson
Judy	Hunt
Melvin	Hunt
John I.	Jones
Joanne	Jones
Vince	Lewonski
Susan	Lewonski
Mike	Lowe	mlowe@worldiris.com
Anne	Lowe	mlowe@worldiris.com
Maureen	Mark	MARKM@tc.gc.ca
Carryl	Meyer
Lorraine	Miller	lcmiller@televar.com
Pat	Norvell	patsiris@aol.com
Christa	Royer
David	Silverberg
Gerry	Snyder
Dorothy	Stiefel
George	Sutton	suttons@lightspeed.net
Margaret	Sutton	suttons@lightspeed.net
Rusty	Thornsburg
Peter	Weixlmann	PWeixl@aol.com
Tony	Willott
Dorothy	Willott
Diana	Winship

New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
http://www.ONElist.com
Sign up for a new e-mail list today!