Re: HYB:IB x IB

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 4/26/99 8:07:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, srust@fidnet.com
writes:

<< What I wonder is this:  will an IB x TB cross be fertile with TBs? >>

Cindy:

IB X TB crosses seem to work.  Our border beardeds BROWNBERRY and PEPPER PIKE
are from a cross of (Swizzle - IB x Co Co Mocha - TB) X Picayune - BB out of
TBs.  We have since crossed BROWNBERRY with other IBs, BBs and TBs.  One
cross with ZINC PINK - BB gave us a couple of BBs that we are considering for
introduction.  We have no way of knowing what is happening with the
chromosomes.

Dorothy

Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.ONElist.com