From: Irisborer@aol.com

Part 3 will list the folks who are bringing door prizes and/or auction items.
  Yes, folks.... we have upped the ante - and funds raised by the auction
will benefit the Electronic Database Project.

Part IV is going to John I Jones only, and will update him on who has paid
and who has not.  Don't forget.... we're asking for $10 pp, check payable to
JIJ, but sent to Kathy Guest, 494 North St., E. Aurora, NY  14052-1446.
Don't want to waste time collecting checks at the dinner.

first name	last name	doorprize
Lew	Best
Linda	Best
Mary	Brown
Charlie	Brown
Donna	Brown
Vernon	Brown
Dana	Brown
Rosalie	Figge
Ellen	Gallagher
Silverberg	guest
Kathy	Guest
Ernie	Henson
Ann	Henson
Clare	Honankan
Jay	Hudson
Judy	Hunt
Melvin	Hunt
John I.	Jones
Joanne	Jones
Vince	Lewonski
Susan	Lewonski
Mike	Lowe
Anne	Lowe
Carryl	Meyer
Lorraine	Miller
Pat	Norvell
Christa	Royer
David	Silverberg
Gerry	Snyder
Dorothy	Stiefel
George	Sutton	$50 gift certificate
Margaret	Sutton
Rusty	Thornsburg
Peter	Weixlmann
Tony	Willott
Dorothy	Willott
Diana	Winship

Share the wealth!
Tell a friend about ONElist's 130,000 free e-mail communities!