From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> > 	Best Specimen (QOS)			STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN		Truman Scarborough
> Walter,
> I have been growing STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN (Lauer, '93) since 1994, and it has
> been an outstanding performer in every way here. I am pleased to see
> evidence that it is doing well in your very different environment, too. STH
> is a candidate for the Wister Medal on this year's AIS Judges' ballot. I
> think it is worthy of very serious consideration.
> Jeff Walters in northern Utah  (USDA Zone 4/5, Sunset Zone 2)
> jcwalters@bridgernet.com

	You bet, Jeff!  Actually, there were three stalks of STH, and it was
difficult to choose the best one.  STH should go all of the way.

	HELLO DARKNESS was no slouch either.

	And the cute little BUSY BODY with three open gave the above a run
for their money.

	I wouldn't have wanted to judge this show.  There were so many
entries of exellect quality that made it a tough one.

	THE BLACK DOUGLAS in the historical section was ohed and ahed over
because of how 'clean' it was.  I would have picked that one as the
winner, but...

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (MONEY and ARCTIC FOX are scene stealers in the
garden this morning...if only I had had AF on Saturday)

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate