Re: HYB:IB x IB

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 4/26/99 10:32:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hensler@povn.com writes:

<< If knowing the C count is really important on something like this, why not
find someone (then beg, plead, coerce) to do the counts for you? >>

Christy:

We have been trying for YEARS to find someone who could do counts for us to
no avail.  Last month I put a plea in to iris-talk and did not receive any
takers.

Dorothy

Share the wealth!
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell a friend about ONElist's 130,000 free e-mail communities!