Re: MED: MAYAs

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

I think that I had Maya Mint -- or was it Maya Mist?  It was definitely
green and blue.  Are these two easily distinguishable?  I recall arguing
with Sandy over the label -- I didn`t know that Maya Mist existed, so I
insisted that it was Maya Mint.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

> From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>
>
> >Hi Dennis,
> >
> >Yes, I meant to say MAYA MIST which I currently grow. There is an MDB
> >named MAYA MINT too (which I do not grow but is easy to find in
> >commerce). I also grow one from the same hybridizer named MAYA MAKITA.
> >and if I am not mistaken there are more MAYAs out there to be had.
> >
> >All these MAYA names are making MAYA head spin......
>
> Well maya oh maya!  I'll be darned.  What's the scoop on MAYA MIST then?
> grow MAYA MINT (two clumps) because it's supposedly green & blue.  But
> maya
> clumps of it haven't bloomed yet.
>
> Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
> Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6; AIS Region 6
> Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
> Primary Interests: ABs, REBs, LAs, Native Ohio SPEC and SPEC-X hybrids
> (Check out my web page at http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html)

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6