Re: Spring Bloom

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Christy,
     I also am getting stalks on early TB's: Eagle's Flight had buds showing
color as does Orange Popsicle. They are in different areas of my yard &
     Lemon Pop (IB) is blooming and it is gorgeous, a lovely lemon color &
     Peachy Face (SDB) is also gorgeous, but hard to discribe.
     Grapesicle (SDB) has many stalks and will bloom any time now.
     Baby Blessed (SDB) is also blooming, as is Sunstrip, & Blue Pools,
Tantara is about to unfold and Bright Visions (SDB) in pink is about to bloom.
     It is raining hard but I had to go out to see my babies today.
 Hooked in Kentucky,
        Annette Milch     Zone 5/6         TMilchh@aol.com

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!