Re: HYB:IB x IB

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

We have been trying for YEARS to find someone who could do counts for us to
no avail.  Last month I put a plea in to iris-talk and did not receive any takers.

Dorothy

Dorothy,

I'd recommend the gentleman who did my counts, but I know for a fact that he'd rather not tackle much more of this. If I thought I could have talked him into it, I'd have him checking the other 31 seedlings to see if we could confirm the cross in those as well!

With such a large membership in AIS, have you considered running an ad? Certainly there must be someone with lab experience who could be talked into it. Meanwhile, I'll still ask my non-iris contacts in the plant world to keep an ear to the ground.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe5